How Many Americans
How many Americans are . . .
1) awake and aware of what is happening in the world and around them?
2) actively observing what is happening?
3) able to interpret what is happening in an historical context, thereby
predicting where things could go?
4) expressing their interpretations and concerns?
5) doing something about it?
Not enough, and certainly fewer than in Western European countries.
We need people in each category to keep the light alive, to give us some
hope of surviving our own baser Nature.
Otherwise we continue to become Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia at the same
If current trends continue, I give this country 20 years before it
essentially dries up and blows away.